WE’RE HIRING A PASTY FARMER!
We’re offering ONE lucky pasty enthusiast the chance to spend some time at Hay Farm in Cornwall.
The new team member will get the chance to learn about the field-to-fork process which sees locally grown vegetables baked into delicious Cornish pasties. They’ll even learn about the innovative farming techniques demonstrated by the star of our new Taste The Effort TV Ad, Farmer character Merryn – who’s inspired by the real-life farmers we work with.
Have what it takes to be the Ginsters Pasty Farmer?
We’re on the lookout for an individual who exhibits:
- An interest in farming, agriculture, and the outdoors.
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and ability to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to collaborate effectively with farm staff.
- Willingness to learn and take direction from experienced farmers and mentors.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions accurately – including learning lyrics to vegetable lullabies.
- Adaptability and a positive attitude in a dynamic and ever-changing farm environment.
- Willingness to get hands – and other areas such as arms, face, knees, and toes – dirty on a real Cornish farm.
Applications for the unique Pasty Farmer work experience will open on 9th October 2023 and close at 23:59 on 22nd October 2023.
The work experience itself will be for one week in the Spring of 2024.
T&Cs can be found here.