Our much loved classic. The Cornish Pasty – developed over 50 years at our bakery in Callington in Cornwall, our pasty heroes locally sourced vegetables, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and wraps 100% British beef, swede, potato and onion is 80 delicious layers of light puff pastry.
Perfect for a quick,, easy lunch or as part of a fuller evening meal, our Pasty is a joy hot or cold.
Fancy making it even more delicious? Partner it with our own recipe of green beans, bacon and onion for a satisfying eat.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ garlic clove minced
- 2 slices of bacon
- ½ onion
- 160g green beans
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Slice the bacon, dice the onion and mince the garlic.
- Heat the oil and minced garlic in a frying pan over a medium high heat until the garlic starts to cook. Then add the onions and cook until softened and slightly brown. Whilst cooking, add the green beans to boiling water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the sliced bacon to the frying pan.
- Drain the green beans and add to the bacon and onion until thoroughly mixed.
- Season to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper and then serve immediately.
And why not tag us in your own foodie photo of your pasty lunch or dinner on Insta, Facebook or Twitter!